Monday, October 22, 2007

[iRecommend] Hair Plus Studio

Interview by Mavis Ang

Who swears by it: Priyadhershini Balraju, uniSIM student

PRIYADHERSHINI BALRAJU’S short wavy hair is always in need of a monthly fix, and can easily look disastrous if badly cut. “Especially when my hair is a little out of shape, it curls this way and that, and that annoys me immensely. So I need a good hairdresser to tame it,” she says. “I always go back to Hair Plus Studio at Far East Plaza because my professional hairdresser, Teen, always knows what kind of hairdo I want.”

WHAT SETS TEEN APART FROM THE REST: “Teen’s service is also very consistent, and she often recommends useful hair products suitable for my hair type.”

SETS YOU BACK BY: At least $32 on weekends, prices are higher for longer hair.

SHE LIKES IT SO MUCH THAT: Having patronised Hair Plus Studio for a year, Priya’s realised that the staff there are always friendly to all customers. “The place gives me this ever-welcoming feeling, so I will always go back to them.”

WHERE IS IT LOCATED: Hair Plus Studio is one of many hair salons in 88DB’s Beauty & Wellness list.

Hair Plus Studio
4 Scotts Rd #02-33
Far East Plaza
Tel. No.: 6735 3968

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin