Friday, July 4, 2008

Road Test - Suzuki SX4 1.6 (A)

A winner perhaps?
Article and photos by Fandy of SGCarMart.com

When I set out to review this car, I imagined myself as a family oriented, budget conscious and practicality-over-style kind of man. I imagined myself to be of average financial status with a family of four. I need a car that is able to fit my family. I need a car that will give me the most mileage on a single tank of petrol. I need a car with a boot that can take my child’s tricycle, my wife’s shopping bags and more. I need a car that is comfortable. I need a car that is safe. I need a car that is not too much of a hassle to drive and maintain. I need a car that is not too expensive. I need a car.

Going by that checklist, there are a couple of options for the man like me. There are a couple of Toyotas, a few Hondas, a Mitsubishi or two and a couple more from other car makers. This market is one of the most competitive markets in the automotive sector with car makers constantly producing cars with a lot more for the same price range.

Enter the Suzuki SX4 sedan.

Read more on this Suzuki car review.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin