Tuesday, July 29, 2008

[iRecommend] Bella’s Seaweed Cold Mask

“The only time I woke up during the treatment was when a new layer of mask was placed on my face.”
P. Sabrina, 88DB.com writer

WHY do women do facial? “I want to look beautiful,” says Zune. “My skin complexion is not good so I do facial hoping to improve it.” “I have very sensitive skin,” says Sara. “I want to feel pampered while improving my complexion.”

A facial is a cosmetic treatment on the face, commonly involving a variety of skin treatments, including: steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, masks, peels, and massage. Normally performed in a beauty salon, it is also a common spa treatment.

Basically women want to be pampered and look radiant, this is why women like me go for facials. When a colleague asked me to try one at Bella, I knew I needed a treat and this was one that no woman would reject. And so arrangements were made and I headed down to the Bella shop at International Building #08-06.

Read more about P. Sabrina's recommendation for facial treatments.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin