Friday, July 4, 2008

Never too ticklish for a full body massage

A warm bed and a very professional masseuse – Shiok!
By Mavis Ang

EACH time my girlfriends compare how shiok their facial, spa and massage sessions have been, I would never have anything to contribute to the conversation. To me, facials are a torture and I can never relax whenever I go through these supposedly pampering massage treatments.

Needless to say, I avoided massages because my skin crawls whenever someone touches my neck, and a light squeeze on my shoulder is extremely ticklish to me. But after much convincing from friends, and thinking that I’ll never know unless I try, I decided to set up an appointment for a full body massage.

Read more on this full-body massage review.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin