Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lumont’s Top 10 flavours

The best of coffee, classic, and fruity chocolates
By Cheryl Chia

When I heard that I was going to try out chocolates from Lumont Chocolatier, I was excited – no, not just because I had an excuse to stuff my face with chocolate, but I remember admiring their pieces through the glass and thinking how colourful and interesting they look.

Lumont’s chocolates are made from the finest Belgium chocolate, and I can definitely vouch for that, having experienced all the goodness of their chocolates and its bite-sized joys.

Seriously, if there’s one thing that I’ve discovered about Lumont, it’s their attention to details. Each piece is handmade and crafted to perfection, unlike most of the up-market ones, which only has well designed packaging. Besides its flowery appearance, Lumont’s chocolates are also made up of innovative flavours and textures.

Read more about Lumont's Top 10 flavours.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin