Thursday, January 24, 2008

Facial For Your Private Parts

'Hoochie Coochie' is a new facial treatment in town and it’s done bottoms down, not up. You can clear away pimples, get rid of blotches, and even whiten the tone of your skin folds
By Ronald Wan

“HOOCHIE coochie!” For a moment, I thought my female friend was making baby sounds and getting cute on me. “It’s the latest facial service everyone’s talking about!” she explains. Yeah right. Now she thinks I’m a baby and supposed to believe her half-baked coochie story.

Next thing I know, I got a call from a contact at Spa Esprit who told me about, yes, the hoochie coochie. Apparently, it’s a new facial treatment done down under in the nether regions and many celebrities have tried and love it to death. She dared me to try but I declined. I was still sceptical. Besides, they are only offering it to women at the moment.

Read more on Facial For Your Private Parts.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin